Our server has many different ranks you can achieve whilst playing. Ranks are not given freely, they must be earned. A list of all ranks, as well as information pertaining to each individual rank, can be found below. Look here for a list of commands sorted by rank.
All new players start out as a guest, they have all basic commands. A full list of Guest commands can be found in the Guest commands section.
- Can set 3 homes
- Can play in all game modes
Member rank is our first rank to be promoted to and one all players can quite easily achieve. Member rank is gained automatically by playing for a total of 24 hours; use
/hours or take a look at the scoreboard on your screen to check your current playtime. While member rank may not seem like the most significant achievement to some of you, it is your first step in becoming an established member of our community, and that is quite impressive in our eyes.
- Can set 4 homes
- Can access more of WorldEdit
- White name in chat
The Trusted rank is awarded based on staff vote/recommendation and is for those we feel represent what we are looking for in our community. Some qualities we look for when trying to decide who is deserving of this rank are being active on the server, being respectful and kind to others, being generally willing to help others in chat, and following the rules. You must also have been playing three weeks from your first join date to be eligible for Trusted. Those of the trusted rank, if they so choose, are eligible to apply for Builder.
- Can set 5 homes
- Red name in chat
The Elite rank is yet another rank awarded based on staff vote/recommendation. This rank is for those we feel represent what we are looking for in our community exceptionally well and are great role models to others. Some qualities we look for when trying to decide who is deserving of this rank are being very active on the server, being respectful and kind to others a large majority of the time, Actively going out of their way to help others in chat and following the rules. You must also have been playing two months from your first join date to be eligible for Elite.
- Can apply for a Moderator position. You can do this on our website at projecteden.gg, or you can go straight to the application here.
- Can set 6 homes.
- Orange name in chat
This rank is reserved for any past staff that have decided to step down as a thank you for all they have done to improve this server. While they may not be a part of staff anymore their contributions will certainly not be forgotten.
- Can set 7 homes.
- Yellow name in chat
The Noble rank is most often given to long-time Elite and Veteran players, though it has been given to trusted members as well. These members have excelled at helping out the server through community participation, projects, and other means. Noble users are encouraged to chime in with ideas for projects and help give input on new features and events we're working on before they're released. There is no way to apply for Noble, this rank is specifically for hand picked individuals chosen by staff.
- Can view certain staff channels in discord
- Can access /staffwarps
- Can join server development VC in discord
The Builder rank is achieved through the application for Trusted and up only. Builders work in the build admin world primarily, and have fly in all other worlds. They can build freely, but also contribute to server builds such as events, warps and maps.
Applying for Builder isn't as easy as you may think. If you look at the application for builder, it will ask for three "points". These points are three build-related things you have built on this server. To apply, you choose the three things you have done (here, on Project Eden- imported builds from previous servers do not count) and provide screenshots. Here are your options.
- Getting first, second, or third place in a build competition. 1 point.
- One creative build, at least 75% complete. 1 point.
- If you have created a warp or minigame map, that counts as one point.
- Survival or One Block build, at least 75% complete. 2 points.
Keep in mind that everything will be judged on a case by case basis. We're looking for build styles and quality, not quantity. Not all builds will actually count for points.
- Can fly.
- Can teleport to coordinates.
- Can open a crafting table and their ender chest from anywhere.
- Can use PowerTools.
- Can set 7 homes.
The job of an architect is to be the leader of server build projects. They recruit people with the skills, ideas, and/or style they are looking for to build what is needed. Architects help and maintain builder projects, and watch over the Build world to look for new talent. They organize what the server needs and how to get it done.
I want to help!!!
We may not always need a builders helping hand on a project, don't try and force yourself into an Architect's eyes, let them come to you.
I've been recruited!! YAY!! But..now what?
Once an Architect allows you to the region, you can use the 'Other Warps' warp menu to warp to the plot world. They can then allow you to build on a certain plot, which will be dedicated to a certain project.
- All powers of Builder.
- Can use navigation commands.
- Can set 8 homes.
- Access to World Edit.
- Access to VoxelSniper
- Can use the Staff world for projects.
- List of Architects
Moderators are the first level of staff. They answer any questions a player has, fix griefs, moderate chat, and see to any other basic problems players have. They are also expected to be active of the development in the server, providing their opinions and communicating with players, learning what they enjoy about the server and what they don't, and relaying that back to the rest of the staff. You must be Elite or above to apply for Mod. Look here for a commands list.
- Can clear chat.
- Can fly.
- Can use navigation commands.
- Can open their enderchest with /echest
- Access to lava/fire/water kits.
- Can view all tickets.
- Can join the staff channel.
- Can delete other player's homes.
- Can force a player to go to a warp.
- Can clear their inventory.
- Can change their fly and walk speed.
- Access to god mode.
- Can vanish.
- Can see and modify other player's inventories.
- Can use /tp, /tphere and /tppos.
- Can join the server even when it's full.
- Can un-sign other player's books.
- Can use /whois to view information about the player.
- Can access all LWC protections.
- Can use CoreProtect, the roll back plugin.
- Can freeze players.
- Can warn players.
- Can mute players.
- Can kick players.
- Can ban players.
- Can set 10 homes.
- Can use /entitycannon.
- Can use PowerTools.
- Can access a crafting table with /workbench.
- Can change the speed of other players.
- Can change the owner of an LWC protection.
- Can use /nameban.
Operators are the second level of staff. Their main objective is to keep the community running smoothly. Along with all the duties of a mod, they make sure all mods are behaving properly, have some extra permissions to deal with some special problems, help develop the server in different ways, and much more. This rank is awarded to mods who go above and beyond in helping others and who are great role models for the community.
- Can promote people to Trusted, Elite, and Noble.
- Can bypass WorldGuard regions.
- Can use Creative.
- Can smite people.
- Can burn and extinguish other players.
- Can summon lightning.
- Can spawn mobs.
- Can keep their EXP on death.
- Can return to their death point with /back.
- Can set and delete other player's homes.
- Can use /more and /repair.
- Can clear ban history.
- Can see a staff's warn/mute/kick/ban history, and undo it with one command.
- Cannot be banned by Moderators.
- Can set 11 homes
Assist the server owners in maintaining and developing the server both in the background, as well as on the community side. Admins have both the power and responsibility to help solve issues with players, staff and plugins. They also help to generate and implement new ideas to grow the server and provide more fun events for the players
Pugabyte (formerly PugaBear), Founder of the server. He has the same duties as Admins; developing the server in any way he can.
- More than everything.